Stack racks are great for portable and temporary storage of pallets. Each rack is placed on top of the one below it, and fits one pallet per rack. Stacking racks can be positioned in rows to lay products down as well. This style is the least dense style of pallet racking, but provides the most accessibility because pallets can be picked from all four sides. These racks are quick and easy to assemble just as much as it’s easily disassembled and broken down when not being used. Unlike permanent racking these are designed to be flexible and versatile giving it the ability to move throughout the facility. Giving you the ability to reconfigure your warehouse depending on your storage needs throughout the year. tack racks can be used in various settings, including warehouses, manufacturing plants, retail stores, and more.
The two common styles of stacking racks are open deck and wood deck. Open deck is designed to have pallets placed directly on it, because any other materials would fall through. Wood decking allows for oddly shaped and sized items to be stored in them without being mounted on a pallet. Both styles are collapsible, making them more portable because they take up much less space. We also carry solid metal decking for heavy duty applications.
Why buy used stack rack? Buying new can be very costly when compared to buying used, so you should never dismiss buying used as an option. Used stack rack is in good working condition, and has been inspected, cleaned and tested. We only purchase high quality, good condition, used material handling equipment, so you do not have to worry. We do the worrying for you, which ensures that you get the product that you want at a much more reasonable price when compared to buying new. Get a free quote and find out how stack racks can optimize your storage space and increase efficiency. Let our professionals help you find the best stack rack solution for your business. Have questions about our stack racks? Get in touch with our sales team and we'll be happy to assist you.
Stack racks are versatile and durable storage solutions that can help you maximize your storage space and increase efficiency. Here are some reasons why you need stack racks in your business:
- Save Space - Stack racks allow you to stack items vertically, saving floor space and increasing storage capacity.
- Improved Accessibility - Stack racks enable you to access items quickly and easily, minimizing the time and effort required to move and retrieve products.
- Increased Efficiency - Stack racks enable you to organize products in a systematic and efficient manner, improving workflow and productivity.
- Versatile - Stack racks can be used in various settings, including warehouses, manufacturing plants, retail stores, and more.
- Durability - Stack racks are made from sturdy materials and can withstand heavy loads, making them a long-lasting investment for your business.
- Cost-Effective - Stack racks can be reused and repurposed, reducing the need to purchase additional storage solutions.
- Safety - Stack racks ensure that products are stored securely and safely, reducing the risk of accidents and damage.
- Easy to Install - Stack racks are easy to assemble and disassemble, requiring minimal setup time and effort.
- Improves Inventory Management - Stack racks can help you keep track of your inventory and manage your products efficiently, reducing the risk of stockouts and overstocking.
Consider investing in stack racks for your business. Get a free quote and find out how stack racks can optimize your storage space and increase efficiency. Let our professionals help you find the best stack rack solution for your business. Have questions about our stack racks? Get in touch with our sales team and we'll be happy to assist you.
Stack racks are versatile storage solutions used in a wide range of industries and applications. They are commonly used for:
- Storing and organizing raw materials and finished goods in manufacturing facilities
- Warehousing and distribution centers to store and transport products
- Retail operations to display merchandise on the sales floor
- Shipping and logistics to securely transport goods
- Temporary storage in construction sites and outdoor events
- Seasonal storage of equipment, tools, and products
- Storing products off the floor to protect them from damage and moisture
- Organizing and optimizing space in a warehouse or storage facility
- Separating and sorting products for better inventory management
- Improving workplace safety by storing heavy items securely and reducing clutter.