Used Vertical Balers are a great investment for businesses who produce small to medium amounts of paper and plastic. They are designed for economy, safety, and cleanliness in the warehouse. Though dangerous if not used properly, balers are very easy to use and save a lot of time & labor. Used vertical balers will pay for themselves over time and are designed to be energy efficient.
Used Horizontal Balers are perfect for manufacturing, warehousing, distribution centers, retail stores, waste disposal and more. They are more versatile in that they not only handle cardboard and foil, they can handle materials such as foam, polystyrene, metal buckets, barrels and even tires. Investing in a used horizontal baler provides several advantages. These machines reduce waste up to 95%, are easy to use, have high capacity, and saves a lot of money.
Some of the manufacturers we carry are American Baler, Vertical Balers, Marathon Balers, EPCO Balers, Workman Balers, PTR Balers and more!
Used industrial balers are used to compact waste products like paper, plastic, rubber, foam, packaging materials, various metals, and more. This style of baler uses a hydraulic ram to compress the material within the baler. Balers are traditionally used in farming applications to compress raked crop, such as hay, straw, or cotton for easy transportation. Industrial balers serve the same purpose of compressing materials for ease of transportation, disposal, or storage.
Balers can provide a number of benefits, including a reduction in storage space requirements. Baled products can also be stacked on one another to further save on valuable storage space. For transportation, baling materials being transported will reduce the number of trailer loads, which will significantly reduce your freight bill.
Depending on the materials being compressed, used balers can promote recycling and/or scrap income. Certain metals like steel can be taken by scrap companies, which will pay you for the material depending on the quality of the metal. Baled loads that contain all cardboard, plastic, or paper, can be recycled more efficiently than non-baled loads.
As you can see, used balers can provide a number of benefits for your business. American Surplus is always acquiring used material handling equipment, and we have a variety of used balers in stock. Buying used has significant price savings associated with it, and when you work with ASI, you can buy used with confidence. Please give our knowledgeable sales team a call today. They are more than willing to help provide solutions to your material handling problems.
Used Balers Frequently Asked Questions:
What is a Cardboard Baler?
- A Baler's purpose is to package cardboard. A press inside the machine compresses the material into bales.
What is the size of a Baler?
- Cardboard Balers typically stand vertically and their size is based on how large of a bale you need.
Can adding a Baler create a safer operation and reduce your production costs?
- Yes, a Baler provides a method to quickly and safely compress cardboard and results in a cleaner and safer work environment.
Can ASI design a system to convey cardboard boxes and other materials to and from a baler?
- Yes, trash conveyors are always in stock in a variety of lengths. These conveyors have guard rails attached to the conveyor frame to prevent the cardboard and materials from falling over the side. The over-head system can also include inclines and declines to service more areas.
Can ASI provide a layout with all aspects of the system?
- Yes, a CAD layout(s) will provided apon request along with any necessary assistance from our technical staff.
How hard is it to install a Baler with incoming and outgoing material for disposal?
- The degree of difficulty for installation would be based on the scope of the of the system ordered. Please call and speak with one of our system technicians.
How quickly can I get my order filled?
- It depends on the size of the order and our current production schedule. Your sales person will include an estimated lead time on your quote.
Can I return a Baler purchase if I am not satisfied?