There are many benefits for businesses and warehouses to invest in a proper flammable cabinet. Flammable cabinets are key to preventing accidents by safely storing paints and other combustibles. Cabinets help keep chemicals safely organized and in the correct place so that incompatible chemicals aren’t accidentally stored together. Flammable cabinets are great for making sure that paints, combustibles, and other chemicals don’t leak out damaging property or causing injury. New flammable cabinets also prevent unauthorized access, explosions, and most importantly injury.
Often flammable safety cabinets are used at cruise ships, offshore drilling sites, agricultural & production facilities, laboratories & research facilities, universities & hospital complexes, sports arenas, and theme parks. If you have hazardous materials to store, investing into a flammable safety cabinet may be something you would want to consider. These cabinets help improve effectiveness, since businesses can stock the harmful materials where they will be used, and you are able to store greater amounts of combustible and ignitable fluids in certain areas.
Some Advantages of Flammable Storage Cabinets
- Key to preventing accidents by keeping chemicals and other hazardous materials organized and secure.
- Keep chemicals from leaking and causing injury or property.
- In extreme cases flammable storage cabinets can help prevent explosions.
- Prevent unauthorized access.
New Flammable Cabinets Have the Following Features:
- Constructed of 18-Gauge Steel
- Various Sizes & Capacities Available
- The sides, top, bottom, and doors are double-walled, includes two vents, each have 2" threaded fittings.
- Manual & Self Closing Doors Available
- Quality Standard Flammable Liquid Safety Cabinet
- Flammable Cabinets Come in Yellow High Gloss Powder Finish
- Meet NFPA Code 30 and OSHA Requirements
If your business, warehouse, laboratory, or storage facility stores hazardous materials it’s important to invest in a flammable cabinet. Contact one of our experienced sales associates today at (800) 876-3736 or request a quote online.