New yard ramps are made to allow trucks to be loaded and unloaded when there is no loading dock available. They can be raised and lowered to match different truck heights as well. Yard ramps can be used for primarily two functions. They allow travel from the ground to a truck or the ground to a dock. They are made to handle both forklifts and electric pallet jacks. Talk with our sales team to find the right size and capacity for your business.
- Bar grate decking for added traction
- Various sizes & capacities available
- Most feature a six foot level off to ease forklift entry into dock or trailer
- Suitable for forklift and electric pallet jack use
- Safety curbs on both sides
American Surplus ships new yard ramps from the following states California, Illinois, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, and Texas. Check with a salesperson for unbeatable pricing on new yard ramps and great shipping discounts from a warehouse close to you.