New Dock Plates are made for bridging the gap between your loading dock and a trailer. Dock plates are suited for foot travel, warehouse carts and both manual and electric pallet jacks. If you need to travel over with a forklift, you need a new dock board.
- Note: When determining size needed, the width of the dock plate should be 12 inches wider than the load
- Various sizes & capacities available
- Safety stop feature to help secure dock plate
- Not for forklift use
- Beveled edges for easy travel
- Typically feature handle holes for easy lifting