New Dock Boards are made for bridging the gap between your loading dock and a trailer. Dock boards are made with additional structural support to handle more weight and equipment. They are ideal for transporting heavy loads that require a forklift to move in and out of the trailer. Talk with our sales team to find out which size dock board is right for you.
- Note: When determining size needed, the width of the dock board should be 16 inches wider than the load
- Various sizes & capacities available
- Safety stop feature to help secure dock board
- Suitable for forklift use
- Beveled edges for easy travel
- Safety curbs on both sides