Used steel shelving is designed to store small, light to very large heavy, bulky items. There are several applications and shelving features that must be compared and considered when purchasing. We also refer to used steel shelving as used industrial shelving and used warehouse shelving.
How the shelving will be loaded:
- Loaded by hand,
- using a forklift
- or, a combination of both.
Hand loaded storage shelving categories are as follows:
- Used steel shelving featuring compression clips is an all-purpose system for light to heavier items, cases, cartons.
- Used nut & bolt shelving uses all nuts and bolts to secure all shelves to posts resulting in a system for heavier loads.
- Used wire shelving is used by certain industries requiring added visibility, cleaner shelves, and NSF certification.
- Used Enclosed shelving with either compression clips or nuts & bolts provides shelf level with solid sides and back to ensure the stored product is secure.
- Used welded frame with clip-on beams provides added capacity for large and bulky products and supplies.
- Used rivet rack shelving using either single or double rivet connections allows a full range of light to heavy components being stored safely.
- Used wide span shelving using clip-on, single or double rivet connections is an all-purpose type of shelving for industrial storage including record storage boxes.
Use the attached shelving chart to compare available storage systems with your requirements. To confirm your choice, call (800-876-3736) and speak with one of our shelving technicians who will assist you in choosing the best system.
American Surplus has been in the storage and material handling business for over 20 years selling quality used shelving. You will be satisfied.