Before we get into what the difference are between these two styles of vertical lifts that American Surplus sells, why don’t we give you are basic understanding of what a Vertical Reciprocating Conveyor (VRC) is. According to Wildeck.com they state VRC’s are coast effective safe and easy ways to move materials from one elevation to another. They are ideally suited for the safe and efficient movement of materials to a mezzanine, rack storage systems with catwalks, or any new or existing upper floor levels. Many of the leading manufacturer of VRC make them in two styles. Hydraulic and mechanical. These lifts offer a wide range of benefits.
- Safe, efficient
- Install in a new or old building
- Less costly than elevators
- Safer than using a forklift to move products
- Meet OSHA regulations
- Equipped with safety features to protect workers
- No wear and tear on pulley system.
- Smaller space requirement than a mechanical
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Quieter Operating sound
- Safer to make repairs on.
- Can go multiple levels unlike hydraulic can only go one.
- Faster FPM
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Higher capacity than a hydraulic
- Larger Carriage Size
American Surplus is the nation’s largest material handling dealer. We carry both styles of VRC’s and our trained sales staff can help you with all your questions about VRC’s To view our current inventory of VRC’s click here. Or call today to speak to one of our sales team members @ 800-989-7176.